For FHE on Monday, we decided to put together a gingerbread house. As you can see by our pictures the kids had a great time and made a huge mess. I think there was more candy on the floor than there was on the house. Every day Adam asks me if he can eat the gingerbread house, and every day I give the same reply, "not until Christmas".
12 years ago

2 comments:
How fun! I think I'm going to buy that kit at Sam's tomorrow and let the girls go to town on it next week. They need something to do!
OH, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow! What shall I do? Short? Keep it long w/ long bangs?
That turned out really cute. How fun for the kids! I bet they ate more then they put on the house too:0 You dont have wrinkles-- you are so dumb:)--L0L. Like the shirt too, is it new?
Post a Comment