Thursday, December 11, 2008

Girls Night




Last night a few of my friends and I went to the late show (9:00pm) and watched AUSTRALIA, with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. I loved this movie!! It was a little long (2 hrs 40 min) but I laughed, cried, wanted to kill someone and cried some more. But, I left the theatre feeling good that I had seen it. It always helps when there is a little eye candy in long movies. My friends were swooning over Hugh Jackman, OK I was swooning to! We all wore sweats, had our snack of choice (nacho's, popcorn, junior mints.... you get the idea) and of course DIET COKE!! Thanks for a great time ladies!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'm LOL that you wanted to kill someone. I should go watch that movie!

... said...

Sounds like fun! I need a night like that. Maybe if you get to come after christmas-- maybe???:)