



I realized that I have been a little slow in getting the Kids pictures taken, so I decided to make an appointment and rush them over to the portrait studio during Thanksgiving break. I think everyone else had the same idea, because even though we had an appointment, we still had to wait 20 minutes, then on our first session the photos didn't turn out so, they told me to come back in 20 minutes for a redo. It sounds good on paper, but here is the time that we spent in Target. Enter at 11:20 for our appointment... walk out at 2:00 with 3 crying kids...Priceless!

3 comments:
Cute pics. We had the same problem with Target! I will NEVER go back, we got cute pictures but the wait was ridiculous. I can't believe Emily is 6months! She is a doll mini you I tell ya!
I just LOVE those pictures! The deal w/ Target is to get the first appointment of the day. Then it's no waiting!
Oh, and I'll be on a mission to capture your mugshot BEFORE you get a shower & dressed for the day. ::insert wicked laughing::
All I can say is THANKGOODNESS you finally updated your blog. I think Dan turned 33 for like a month!! :) But the kids are super cute and little Em is getting so big-- gotta love her.
xoxo
Marc
Post a Comment