This is one of my favorite pictures of Adam as a baby- 9 months old
Adam & Emily
Today Adam turns 4! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. This morning, he was very excited for his birthday. He's been asking me everyday for the last week if today was the day. He was most excited about going to school. He got to bring the class treat today, (birthday cupcakes) and be the line leader! When we got to school they had, "Happy Birthday Adam" written on the bulletin board. His teacher gave him a happy birthday medal to wear and he was king for the day with a birthday crown.
Then after school we are headed over to McDonalds (his choice, yuk!). We are having his friend birthday party there. Yes, I took the easy way out this year. All kids get the happy meal of their choice and then they get to play, while their moms and I hang out and chat. Then, everyone goes home with a Dinosaur goody bag and an ice cream cone. The best part about this, I didn't have to clean anything!!
Tonight we are having a family pizza party. I'm picking up pappa Murphy's pizza (Adam's favorite) and bread sticks. Then we will have cake, ice cream, balloons, and lots of presents! Adam has been such a joy to have in our family. He has always been the funniest kid ever, I never know what phrase he is going to come up with next. Thanks Adam for making our lives so fun and entertaining. We love you to pieces!!

3 comments:
Happy B day Adam!!!! I hope you get all kinds of cool things. And yes, you are one the funniest kids ever! You have the funniest made up voices I have heard. So cute! And tell your mom Mc-d's is cool!
Happy Birthday Adam!! I don't blame you taking the easy way out. If I had known LONG ago how "easy" it was... I would've done it too. LOL
Your kids are so cute! I can not believe Adam is 4. It seems like just yesterday you were living here and found out your were preggers.
Post a Comment