Monday, September 14, 2009

Chocolate

Ethan and Emily playing together before church


Our new chocolate lover

(bath time, please...)
Yesterday seemed like a longer Sunday than normal at our house. Probably because Dan was gone from 9:00am-8:30pm with church meetings, etc. During all of the excitement and craziness of the day, I mentioned to the kids that they could have ice cream cones after dinner, if they were super good. Well of course, they were perfect angels (haha....part of the time) and they reminded me of their prize. Emily has never had chocolate ice cream before, I usually try to give her frozen gogurt's instead, but last night she wasn't buying it. So, I took all of her clothes off and gave her a small cone. As you can see, she LOVED IT!





3 comments:

... said...

That is sooo funny-- of course she loved it mom--hahah:) I want one too. She is getting so big and cute. Miss you.... Tell Adam happy B day.

Amy said...

Yep... she's a girl! :) Gotta start them early!

Jonathan and Gina said...

She looks like she is loving it. Such a cute picture!