This last month has seemed to creep by in an unusually slow pace at our house. Dan was in D.C., Denver and Austin for most of the month. The kids and I had to make due with entertaining ourselves. I have definitely decided I don't like being home alone and I found that weekends are the worst. Last week was the kicker for me, all 3 children ended up in the doctors office. Unfortunately it was not at the same time, they each had to have their grand entrance on different days. I swear the office girls must think I'm nuts, you know they were thinking, "wasn't she here yesterday". Well, the answer would be a loud YES! Adam decided to go first with a sinus infection, Emily claimed second this time around with an ear/sinus infection and Ethan came in ultra sick with strep throat. He has been home since Friday, and even though he is on antibiotics he is still running high fevers, so he's home again today (I swear this kid is always running a fever). I'm hoping he's better enough to be shipped off tomorrow.
At church, I am probably on the less active list (for the last 3 months). I haven't been to church in 3 weeks for February, and I probably only attended a couple of times for the other months. This time of year is always so fabulous on our family. The weather can't decide if it wants to be 80 or 30. I am grateful that my family is on AB and I'm hoping this keeps them well for a while!
12 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds pretty crappy!! Hopefully warm weather will come and stay for you so your kids stay healthy. Plus mom mentioned you get to go to CALI for a break--sounds really cool. Good for you!
love ya
Post a Comment