Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie

Most of you know that I alternate between South Beach and Weight Watchers for best all around results for my body (I have to keep it in surprise mode). Well, I've been doing SB this month and after day 3 I am usually done with eggs! I've been looking around for alternate breakfast foods, and I ran across this Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie recipe. Of course, my interest was peaked, it is SB approved and it only carries 4 WW points. I tried it, and LOVED IT!! Ethan wanted to taste it as well, and he told me it tasted like candy. If you love peanut butter and chocolate (who doesn't) or recess peanut butter cups you will love this breakfast/snack alternative.

1/2 C. skim or soy milk
1/2 C. FF, plain yogurt
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
1 Tbsp. Splenda
1/2 C. ice

I admit I was skeptical and it looked a little weird after mixing it all together, but it tasted amazing!! Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

I maybe retarded but what is FF yogurt? That does sound YUMMY!!!! I am going to try it! You are doing SB ARGGG now I have to, so I can keep up with your skinny butt for our trip! :D

Amy said...

Fat Free (for the above poster) :)

That sounds awesome, so I'll have to try it out! YUMM! I think peanut butter & chocolate is the best marriage made in heaven... ever!

... said...

You and your diet stuff:) This one does sound good though and not to hard to make. OH-- and why do you NEVER comment on mine missy? hahahah--

... said...

Hey I just tried to post on this and I dont know where it went. But it sounds good. WHy dont you make me one?? hahah