Friday, January 30, 2009

Adam's 1st Day of Preschool







Our Sweet Adam started preschool this month. He was very excited to be a big boy and go to school like Ethan. He has been wanting to go for a while, but you have to be potty trained. I really didn't believe this child would ever get out of diapers and pull-ups. He definitely does things at his own pace. When I ask him what his favorite part of the day is, he always says, "lunch". He loves packing his lunch box with me in the mornings. He attends preschool 2 days a week for a few hours. They do all types of crafts and they are starting to learn colors, which he already knows. Adam loves to be home with mommy. Actually he just loves to be home, if we run to the store or the gym he always wants to know when we are going home.

3 comments:

... said...

I bet you are sooo glad to have a few free hours!!!

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

WOW, he is big! He is a cute little guy :)

Amy said...

::giggling:: Just like Adam to love home! He's a home-boy! :) He's so cute! I love how the boys are tattling on Emily now. Ha ha!