
Our little one is growing so fast! She loves to sit up and put everything in her mouth. She has finally learned to say, "mama". Forever all I ever heard was, da da da da da da. She is into everything and the boys aren't sure about this new found freedom of hers. They are constantly tattle telling on her. I keep reminding them that she is fine to move around and play with all of her toys. The other day I heard Adam yelling at her. He was extremely upset, so as a good mother I went rushing in to find Emily on top of Adams blanket. Adam thinks that blanket is his life line and he was not about to start sharing it with his sister. When I asked him if she could please lay on it for a few minutes he sobbed and said, "no, I don't want her throwing up on it". I of course couldn't help laughing because she does throw up on everything, but we still love her!
2 comments:
She looks so cute!!! You are gonna have your hands full when she can walk. Adam is gonna flip out-hahah:)
She is cute!! I love the blanket story I am still laughing.
Post a Comment