Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy "3" Birthday Adam


I can't believe that Adam turns 3 today! I know this sounds corny, but where did the time go? This morning when Adam got up, we all wished him Happy Birthday, and if you know Adam you would know the face, his little sheepish grinning face. His only response to me was, "when is my T-Rex party"? When I told him it wasn't until Friday, he rolled his eyes, whined and walked away. Adam has three loves in his life, his paci, blanket and dinosaurs (the order never changes).

Sorry to all the grandparents who are calling to wish him a happy birthday. He is being rather stubborn, he has declined two phone calls already. Dan left for work around 5:30 or 6:00 this morning (I can't keep up), so he called and started singing happy birthday to Adam (on speaker phone). Adam thought this was rather humorous. But when I started singing with Dan, I was told to stop, where is the love?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM, WE LOVE YOU!!!


4 comments:

... said...

Happy B day Adam. Aunt Marcie and Presley sent you something in the mail. Dig the goggles (he is so funny!!!)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Have y'all really lived here that long? I remember when you were pregnant with him like it was yesterday!

Amy said...

HA HA! You've got a grumble bunny on your hands in the morning! Happy Birthday Adam man!

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

WOW! Adam is 3 already? Has it been that long since we have seen each other? I love his goggles and pacifier. He is a cute kid.