12 years ago
Monday, September 15, 2008
The BUMBO
A friend of mine told me about these super cool chairs for babies, the "bumbo". She asked if I wanted to borrow hers since she was going to put it in storage, so I decided to give it a try. Emily loves it, she loves being able to sit up! I would definitely recommend these to all of my friends. It has definitely helped to improve her neck control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aren't they great?! Ewan could not use one it did not help his reflux, I was sad.
The are great. I think I tried Presley in one too late. She tried to pull herself out of them. (I guess she's the 1 or 2% that makes them put the warnings on the label:)
I've heard a ton about those Bumbo chairs! I think they're cool, yet they kind of freak me out if the kid can stay in it OK!
Post a Comment