I hit mid thirties today. I'm not sure when this happened, I feel like a teenager but look more like a middle aged woman :o) I reached the age that when you enter a clothing store, you aren't sure which department you are supposed to be buying from. Life is great, kids are adorable, husband is fantastic, family is everything! Bring on the next 10 years...
My Sister posted a cute blog about me, it's amazing how much she really knows me. Thanks for the cute shout out Marcie and the fun laughter that followed.
http://cloudfambams.blogspot.com/
12 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tiff! We are now officially the same age for 2 more months. :D Then I hit the "ugh" age. Ha! Hope it's a great one!
Um, hello-- we are still in our
20's duhhh (wink-wink)!! LOL. But I totally feel you on the mid 30 thing. I feel like it was yesterday when I would come stay with you at EA. Time has flown by. Love ya--- hope your day is a good one:)
Hey you will never be as old as I am!! Happy late bday. I forgot that you share a birthday with Brock. I can't believe that Brock and Ethan are 7!! Where did the time go. I wish I was there to have them still play and for us to find the 'perfect' jeans together! Hope to see you soon? Are we doing a girls weekend this fall? Amy Hansen
I missed you birthday! I am the WORST! I thought about you but was in Kansas. :( I know NOT an excuse. I hope you had a GREAT b-day. Can't wait to see you in August.....I wish it was sooner.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I miss you!
Post a Comment