Ok, so I know that I'm a slow mom when it comes to getting professional updated pictures of my kids. I take pictures of them all of the time with our own camera, but I usually try to get them into a photographer two or three times a year. Well, I realized that the last professional picture that I had of emily was back in January 2009 (aah!). So, I thought I'd better get on the ball. The little stinker didn't want to sit for her pictures, but we did get a few adorable shots. These were the only decent ones out of 50. I'm hoping that she becomes easier with photos the older she gets. We love you Emily!!
12 years ago




5 comments:
Look at all her hair that is coming in! She is getting cuter and cuter by the day.
Can you believe how old our little gals are getting? Emily is adorable! Hope all is well in Texas
P is the same way when it comes to taking pics. I cant get her to sit still. She looks adorable anyways-- She looks exactly like you:)
You are better than me! We are once a year kind of folks and that even gets away from me... She is adorable.
What a cuttie patootie! She is darling!
Post a Comment