We received 8 inches of snow, crazy I know! The kids had a great time playing outside, making snowmen and throwing snow balls at each other. It was a good thing we still had all of our outdoor ski gear from colorado, if not they would have been frozen from head to toe. It started on Thursday and didn't stop snowing until Friday morning. Of course the kids had Friday off :o) Unfortunately the snow only lasted 2 days, by Saturday it was all melted off. This of course made the outdoors a HUGE mud pit.
12 years ago

3 comments:
How fun for your kids!! I cant believe you had snow that is crazy. So glad you updated:) Happy late V Day. your kids look really cute and I just want to squeeze little Em.
Looks like fun! Colorado misses you so it sent some snow. :D
Your kids are super cute as always. Say hi to my husband for me this week. haha
How fun! We're looking forward for our munchkins to be tall enough to be able to walk in snow. Cute pix.
Post a Comment