Our Stake hosted a Valentines Dance entitled "Cupids Corner" on Satruday February 20th, and several stakes were invited. Our ward was asked to provide all of the decorations. So, our Young Men and Young Women decided they wanted a balloon arch and tons of hearts everywhere. Well, to purchase a balloon arch is tons of money, so I decided I would look into making one. It took about 45 balloons, but it ended up not being very hard and taking only a little manual labor on my part (an hour and a half). I unfortunately forgot to take pictures of the rest of the gym, it looked super cute. The youth were very excited on Sunday, they said that everyone thought our decorations were the best they've ever had. It's a good thing teenagers don't have high expectations!
12 years ago


2 comments:
Cute and GREAT job. It turned out really nice.
That is cute, you'll have to let me know how you guys did that. Any ideas on what to do for a road show?? Our YM/YW have to put one on this summer.
Post a Comment