Emily is on the move, she has been crawling for about a week now. I forgot how much time you spend taking them from dangerous locations over, and over, and over......to find them back in the same locations 5 minutes later. Her latest fascination is the windows and the TV. I have to put my drapes up and the blinds up, but she loves to use the ledge and push herself into a standing position. She also loves to push all of the buttons on the DVD player and change the channel on the TV. This causes mass hysteria when the boys are watching one of their favorite programs. :O)
She turns 9 months old on Sunday! I know as parents we say this over and over, but the time has gone by extremely fast. It probably seems fast to me, since Emily is our last.

2 comments:
Yea for little Em!!!! So cute, before you know it she will be walking and then its all down hill from there. hahah. P says for Em to give her a call when she can walk and they will hang out:)
She is sooooo cute! I LOVE her cheeks :)
Post a Comment