Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008









The kids had a great time with Halloween this year. Ethan wanted to be a green power ranger, Adam of course wanted to be a T-Rex and little Emily was a chick. The boys thought it was hilarious that Emily was all dressed up. On Halloween night, Emily had enough before the evening started and went to sleep, so we undressed her and but her in PJ's. I could tell she wasn't feeling well, but she is always such a happy baby I had a hard time telling if it was severe. Well, we went trick or treating and then after all of the candy fun, a friend of ours had a party at her house. It was great, we had chicken tortilla soup, doughnuts, drinks and a lot of socializing. The kids loved it, there were five families total with 16 candy wired kids between us, I believe there was only two girls in the mix (including Emily). Then on Saturday I awake early to Emily crouping and running a low grade fever. So, after Dan took her to the doctor we find she has an ear infection (YEAH!) Dan was amazing yesterday, I spent most of the day decorating the church for our Ward Harvest Carnival and he took care of the two boys and our sweet sick little baby. The Carnival was a huge success! We actually ran out of tables and chairs which meant we had over 215 in attendance.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I was actually looking for any little girls in that huge group! The boys look awesome, and Emily looks SO cute as a chick! That's amazing Dan took her to the Dr! Glad your activity went so great! Did you take pictures?

... said...

So cute! I love having kids around the holidays!! They all look great, Adam kills me -- he is always sooo goofy:) and Em is adorable in that fluffy outfit. Tell Ethan he looks really tough!