Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Trip to San Antonio

Dan had a work convention/water conference last week in San Antonio. So, the kids and I tagged along and had a great time with Mike, Amy and the girls. We arrived Wednesday late afternoon at our fabulous hotel, the Crowne Plaza Riverwalk. Once we checked in the kids and I unloaded all of our things, relaxed briefly (all they wanted to do was go and see their cousins) and then said goodbye to Dan. Dan went to his big client dinner and the kids and I went to Mike and Amy's. I spent the next few days driving from our hotel to Mike's house where Amy and I were running errands, making cards, playing at the park, baking cookies, eating out and watching the kids go crazy over the Wii and the Nintendo DS. Friday afternoon Dan's conference ended and then he was able to hang out with us as well, then Saturday we all headed off to Sea World. Thanks Mike and Amy for letting us burden you. We had a great time!
Dan, Katie, Maddie, Ethan and Adam looking over the Sea World map.
Katie, Maddie and Ethan got soaked at the shamu "Believe" show, what did they expect they wanted to sit in the wet zone.
Emily at Aunt Amy's house hanging out.
Shamu - Believe show
Me and Emily at the park with everyone.
Me and Emily
Adam, Ethan, Maddie and Katie during one of the dolphin shows at Sea World (I love their facial expressions, they all have their mouths open in awe).

5 comments:

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

Cute pictures! Emily is getting so big!! What a doll. It sounds like you had a blast.

Amy said...

Great post! Tell Dan I'm still waiting on those pics.. the ones he took were GREAT!

... said...

What fun!!! Good for you guys. Wish I lived closer to family to do those types of things. I'm glad all the kids got to get together. BTW- Em is really growing!

Jen said...

Looks like fun!

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

You have been tagged :)