Emily's 5 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She has started eating rice cereal and baby food and she loves it! Every time she sees someone else eating she opens her mouth and starts yelling until she gets to taste something. So far she loves squash, sweet potatoes, pears, baby yogurt, applesauce and drinking my flavored water. She also loves to chew on bread sticks.
We have also introduced her to the Mega Saucer which she adores. I think Adam loves it as much as she does. He loves it when she's playing with it because then he gets to play to. Whats ironic is he doesn't want the saucer unless she's sitting in it, and then of course he only wants to play with the toys that she is playing with. I didn't realize how soon sibling rivalry can start!

2 comments:
So cute! I can't beleive how fast she is growing up. She will be crawling before you know it!
She is so ADORABLE! I LOVE her cheeks, i know i say that all the time but gosh they are squishy!
Post a Comment