Here is another video of Emily walking around. The background noise (loud humming) is the ice cream maker. We were having a family pizza, ice cream and movie night. And yes, the ice cream was chocolate and fabulous! Here is the recipe:
Chocolate Ice Cream
1 can sweet and condensed Milk
1/2 Cup cocoa powder
2 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup 1/2 and 1/2
1 tbsp vanilla
Directions:
In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook and stir condensed milk and cocoa until smooth and slightly thickened, 5 minutes. Remove from heat , and allow to cool slightly. Stir in heavy cream, 1/2 & 1/2, and vanilla. Refrigerate until cold.
Pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's directions. If you want you can add nuts and marshmallows halfway through the freezing process. I would also double the recipe because there wasn't any left over.

2 comments:
Yumm! We're a major homemade ice cream fan over here too.. I'm going to try that chocolate recipe! We put our maker outside when it's going.. less noise!
I just love her! I think its sooo cute when babies start walking with their hands up in the air like a mini frankenstein (but a cute one:)She probably loves being able to chase Adam around, so much fun for her-- makes me excited for that stage with my girls.
oh-- and the icecream sounds good. You'll have to make it at moms when I'm there.
love ya
Marc
Post a Comment