I can't believe how fast time has flown by for my little princess. She is sixteen weeks old today and growing like crazy. She has been sleeping amazingly well, but last night topped the charts. I put her to bed at 8:30pm and she didn't awake until 7:45am, WAHOO!! This is something that I am obviously not accustomed to. Lately she is noticing her surroundings more. Today for instance, Adam had been playing with an over sized, soft, plushy toy dog and Emily maneuvered her body enough so she could touch it. After Adam went down for his nap, I let E
She has a few favorite things that she does. The first (and those who are around her can testify)she loves putting her ring and middle fingers in her mouth (she makes the Texas longhorn sign, go figure), she is constantly doing this. The second thing she loves is making bubbles with her mouth. Currently she has a high supply of drool (she's teething), so she is the bubble champion.

4 comments:
Aww! Look at those cheeks! I can't wait to see her again and smoosh her to death!! :)
Oh Tiff, so cute. She is growing up sooo much. SAD, our little girls dont get to be close when then are so much the same age:(
What a doll!
she is too too cute!
Post a Comment